DocuDriven Provides Scanning and Conversion Services
Why digitize documents?
- Are you tired of all that paper floating around your office?
- Are bulky file cabinets and boxes of files taking your valuable space?
- Do you spend more time and money filing and finding your documents than doing work that will profit your business?
- Do you sometimes think “if I converted these documents to electronic images, life would be much easier”?
- Do you wish that while you were away from the office you could access your office documents?
Have someone else scan all those old files.
Backfile conversion is the process of replacing large amounts of documents with digital images. Many businesses look at this as a big deterrent to doing anything about digitizing their documents, so nothing gets done. We can do it for you.
Off-Site Scanning – We scan at our office and you get the benefits!
We have a HIPAA compliant office that secures your physical documents. We have a professional staff practiced in scanning and converting a wide assortment of documents.
On-Site Scanning – We scan at your office and you get the benefits!
Some organizations prefer the work to be done in their own facility. Some organizations have regulations that preclude data physically leaving their building. We can help with that too.
- Free pickup and delivery*
- Document preparation
- Document scanning
- High speed image capture
- Variety of document types and sizes scanned
- Image clean-up
- Image indexing and index verification
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) scanning options
- Full text search capability
- Scanning software
- Data conversion
- Multiple types of outputs from DVD to FTP
- Document destruction services
*2000 document minimum in the Portland Metro area.
Additional Services Offered by DocuDriven
Daily Paper and Electronic Processing
DocuDriven provides you with ongoing daily scanning services. DocuDriven can pick up your documents from your facility, or you can send them to us. These daily documents are then scanned, indexed, and uploaded into your appropriate business application system in a timely manner.
Data Entry Service
We also provide data entry services. Data entry can be so overwhelming and costly, sometimes leading to incorrect indexing, resulting in lost data; It can also create compliance issues for you. DocuDriven is in the business of providing efficient and cost-effective methods to capture data accurately. This is done by manual data streamlined entry methods and/or OCR/ICR software.
Please call us at 360-760-4266 or Contact us so we can help you scan your documents or convert other media to a digitized format.