DocuDriven collects data from you through our registration forms where you provide personal identifiable information about yourself. The information is retained in a secure database and is not rented, sold, or shared with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested.
Registration and Contact Form Data
You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain information, at this Website. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us, including your name, company name, and email address.
Data Collection and Usage
DocuDriven gathers data that is submitted voluntarily for market measurement, marketing promotional programs and customer service. We do not collect personal data such as social security numbers. We do use the data to monitor our DocuDriven website usage, to allow us to assess your needs and improve the DocuDriven website.
Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information that you provide to DocuDriven, may be stored, processed, and used by DocuDriven and its affiliates for the following purposes:
- to provide information about our company, products and/or services, including updates, notifications, and details of any valuable offerings we might recommend
- to improve customer service and technical support
- to process other electronic registrations we offer
- to assist us in improving our products, services or the content of this Website
- for our own internal marketing and research purposes
- to make this Website easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing this Website or service to your particular interests or preferences
- to analyze information for trends and statistics
We may also provide this information to an agent acting on DocuDriven’s behalf in connection with the activities described above.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Links to Other Web Sites
Security of Information
To protect the privacy of personal information provided by you, DocuDriven employs industry-standard controls including physical access controls, Internet firewalls, intrusion detection, and network monitoring. Additionally, only authorized administrators and staff have access to systems containing such information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at info@DocuDriven.com.